Friday 13 February 2015

Converse All Star?

As a college student you will see them everywhere; this is what I think of Converse All-Star trainers - By Hannah Brown

As a college student you will see converse trainers practically every day, but what is it about them that makes practically everyone wants or already owns a pair. 
  
I personally have a pair of red converse all star hi top trainers which I’ve had for about a year. Although I love them I can be sometimes found surfing the internet, gazing longingly at the varying styles and colours, hoping to find a sale. I love converse trainers for a number of reasons.

One is that converse can be worn with practically anything, even the Doctor showed that they went with a suit (although I wouldn’t recommend wearing converse with a suit in a formal situation, such as a job interview).

CONVERSE LAST! This I think is a universal reason why convers trainers are good, as in the time it would take me to wear out two pairs of other trainer, I still have my convers, which if you can get a pair in a sale is a great deal (although though this is if you are not my brother who had his for a few months before he managed to make holes in them, but I’m pretty sure if you gave him a Nokia phone he could break it).

One of the main things I really do love about converse all star trainers is that due to their style it has led to a rise of people using their artistic talents to personalise their trainers. I do not have the guts to do that myself, but it is amazing to actually see what some people have achieved. Whether it’s a random design, or a tribute to a television show or film the designs are always inspired. I don’t know of any other item clothing that has led to such a rise in people expressing their individuality.