Friday 29 November 2013

Girl Guiding Big Gig 2013

Guides from all over the UK converged on Wembley Arena for the Girl Guiding UK Big Gig 2013 - By Hannah Brown.

On the 12th October I went to the Big Gig 2013 concert at Wembley Arena. Big Gig is organised by Girl Guiding UK. It has been running for 10 years and is an exclusive concert for members of the guiding movement aged 10 and over. The concert was presented by Ceallach Spellman and Richard Wisker, stars of CBBC’s Friday Download.

My view of the stage at the concert.
The audience went wild for the 9 acts , Dionne Bromfield, Charlie Brown, Overload, Little Mix, Katy B, Union J, Jahmene Douglas, Conor Maynard and 5 Angels.

I went to the concert with my local Guide group, where I volunteer as a young leader. This was the first concert I have ever been to, and I really enjoyed it and found it an amazing experience.

For more information about Girl Guiding UK, visit their website at: www.girlguiding.org.uk