Monday 11 February 2013

Top 10 worst chat up lines


Nothing like some cheesy chat up lines for cheesy guys to try and catch a girl’s attention.  Warning: These may have side effects of a broken heart and loneliness. As well as obesity from the comfort eating of valentines chocolates while hugging your cat watching ‘The Notebook.’

1. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?

2. Are you a magnet? Cos I am attracted to you.

3. If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.

4. Did you just fart? Cos you blew me away.

5. You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.

6. Hey I just realised, you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

7. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

8. Do you have sunburn, or are you always hot?

9. I’m not a photographer but I can picture us together.

10. Get your coat on. You’ve just pulled.