Monday 11 February 2013

Top 10 Chat Up Lines


Some people have it easy when it comes to  finding that special someone through their dashing looks or their flattering compliments. But for those who aren’t so lucky, here are the top 10 chat up lines that may (or may not) find you a date this Valentines Day.

10.  "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."
“Do you believe in love at first sight.. or should I walk by again?”
8. “Feel my t-shirt.. That’s boyfriend material.”
7. “Do you have a plaster? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.”
6. “You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick-up line.”
5. “You’re like a parking ticket, you have fine written all over you.”
4. “I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?”
3. “Hi I’m Doug—God spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped in it.”
2. “Touch my arm.. That’s what your future boyfriend feels like.”
1. “How much does a polar bear weigh? I don’t know either, but it broke the ice.”

By Molly-Rose Gosling